I have been tagged to share 8 facts or habits about myself.....so here goes! The rules: Each player lists 8 little known facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
- I would rather scrub toilets than do laundry. Anyone want to trade?
- I had a condition where my eyelids were allergic to the mucus in my eyes. I had to use fancy eye drops to fix the problem.
- I dated someone from each branch of the armed services before I decided on a Marine to have and to hold.
- My camp name was Bubbles.
- I don’t like to drink water.
- Nothing reduces my will power to dust like a chocolate chip cookie. It doesn’t even have to be good. I still can’t say no.
- My mom used to hide books from me so I would eat dinner.
- I have three irrational fears: being devoured by fire ants, falling underwater and being crushed by the pressure, and all my teeth falling out. I’m not sure what these fears say about me.
I tag Chanda, Lynee, Betsy, Meghan, Alicia, and Laila