8/4/08

More Black Lake

While Paul tuned heads in Boston (more on that later), the boys and I visited Black Lake Bible Camp--home of Grandma and Grandpa Ewert. We all had a lot of fun. My favorite part was not having to clean my house :)
Benton pushing his brother around. This picture doesn't adequately show Nathaniel's smile, but he was loving the ride. (It wasn't so calm as when mom pushes, if you know what I mean).
At the lake. Just a sweet picture of a sweet boy. I'm pretty sure shot could use a little photoshopping, but I'll leave that to the expert
I guess we ran out of rocks on the shore, so we had to wade in to find more to throw in the water.
Nathaniel is a water baby. Don't even try taking him out.
Benton did his share of work around camp too. He helped Grandpa steer the tractor, helped Grandma pick up glitter (litter)...



No comments: