10/18/08

Can we party? Yes we can!!

When I asked Benton what kind of birthday party he wanted, he was rather specific.
1. A big Party with all my friends
2. Chocolate cake and chocolate ice cream
3. Balloons
4. Bob the Builder
I did my best to accommodate. We were hoping for sun so we could be outside. Not entirely out of the question in early October around here, but it turned out to be a pretty dreary day. We crammed 32 people into our living room then stuffed them full of cake, ice cream and punch. It was loud and crazy and Benton had a blast.
Thanks to all who were able to come. Benton was delighted to share his special party with all of you.

3 comments:

Aly sun said...

It was a fun party. I am always amazed by the amount of people you can cram into your house.

Cathy said...

It's so much fun to have a crowd, isn't it!

Grandma Sherri said...

Just looked at your ticker- you are over halfway!! good job!!