4/30/09

When the cat's away...

Now that I think of it, I probably should have avoided the pet reference. Oh well. Paul is off at regional assembly in Anchorage, Alaska. I've been coping by keeping the boys moving. We are having a grand time, but we miss him! When he called to tell us goodnight, he asked if I would please update the blog so he could see new pictures of the boys. I couldn't refuse that!!

Day One:
Played with Emma and Mandy, went to Cubbies, went out for ice cream
Day Two:
Picked up "new" mattress, went to Science Factory in Eugene, had dinner at Kids Club
I'll keep you posted on the rest of our agenda, but for now here are some pictures of our adventure down south.

The boys loved the giant duck out front. The Science Factory is relatively small in the grand scheme of things, but it was packed with fun, interactive, and most importantly, new things to discover.

Today, i learned that Iguanas have three eyes. One is in the middle at the top of his forehead and is exclusively for letting in light. Iguanas love light. As a rule, I'm more anti-reptile than any other animal group, but it turns out, I might be part Iguana. Who knew?

Some experiments worked better than others. This one didn't work so well with a toddler's face in the way.

No comments: